Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Tip Tuesday: Tip #3


Yes yes yes. I know it's Wednesday. Yesterday was a "hold me mommy" sort of day and I didn't get much of anything done. But that's alright. I think it also felt like a "let me hold you baby" sort of day to me too.

I was hoping to highlight a blogger today with today's tip but I could not get in contact with her.

But that won't stop me! Today's tip is about getting that oh so perfect cat eye! You may have heard of this tip before so please bear with me.

What you will need to create this awesome liner trick:
Makeup
Makeup tools

Tape

I tried this about a week ago and, while I'm still learning, I thought I did a pretty good job! I had a pic but when I actually looked at it... it was super blurry. So when I get the chance, I will take another and post it here for you to see!

My awesome Younique Sponsor and best friend made an awesome tutorial video for everyone to learn this trick!

So head over to this video right HERE or watch it right here on my blog!

Get ready to get those perfect lines!



Special thanks to Colette for allowing me to use this video!

Do you have a blog about makeup or other beauty supplies? Have a beauty tip to share? Are you interested in becoming part of Younique by Emily's Tip Tuesday? Shoot me a message or email me at youniquebyemily@gmail.com.
Give your name and a short description of what you do, then leave a link to your tip and you may be featured on Tip Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment