Tuesday, October 15, 2013

TIP TUESDAY: Tip #1

I grew up in a family of 2 boys and 3 girls besides me. You'd think with that many girls, we would have an idea of how to properly put on makeup but, actually, that is not true at all! None of us knew anything.

Here is the list of what I did know...
 

mascara goes on your lashes
blush went on your cheeks
eye shadow was for your eye lids
foundation on your face

That's it. Now did I know how best to apply all this? Not at all.

So when I started selling Younique products, I can honestly tell you that it was little over my head. But with the help of all my fellow presenters and my best friend, I can now tell you that I know many tricks to applying makeup!

But I don't want to keep this to myself! I want to share it with EVERYONE!

So I'd like to introduce to you, TIP TUESDAY!


Every Tuesday, I will share the secrets of my mind and give you tips on how to get the most out of your beauty supplies. That's right. Not just makeup! I want to help you figure out the best way to beautify your body!

Today's tip is brought to you by MaskCara! Cara is a Makeup Artist in Southern Utah who LOVES makeup! She loves to share all this beautiful with her friends and family. Check out Cara's blog by heading here and don't forget to like her on facebook!

Cara has many tips on her blog and I found just the right one to start us off.



Since starting with Younique, I have had troubles with cleaning my brushes. Mainly because I've never dealt with makeup brushes before and had no idea how to clean them. I've asked around and heard many different ways to do it but Cara has a great solution!

Not only does she share a way to deep clean your brushes, she has a simple dry solution that you can make yourself to help sanitize your brushes between uses!




Find this amazing recipe and tip by heading to MaskCara's blog! Just click right HERE!




Do you have a blog about makeup or other beauty supplies? Have a beauty tip to share? Are you interested in becoming part of Younique by Emily's Tip Tuesday? Shoot me a message or email me at youniquebyemily@gmail.com.
Give your name and a short description of what you do, then leave a link to your tip and you may be featured on Tip Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment