Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tip Tuesday: #6

Okay! I have been LAME with my tips lately. (that's what happens when you have a little 9 month boy)

But I want to make it up to by posting LOTS of tips today!

So just watch out today for more tips and don't forget to ask if you have something in particular you'd like me to share!


TIP TUESDAY #SIX

This one is the one I posted on February 4th at Younique By Emily!

Brilliant Moisturizer is great to help with wrinkles! But want a way to PREVENT them?

Face Yoga is an AMAZING way to keep your face from wrinkling and helps keep the skin on your face elastified (yeah.. just made up that word). It will look COMPLETELY ridiculous but will give you a long lasting face to love and enjoy! If you want to get a REAL laugh out of it, video it! If you record it and put it on YouTube with a reference to my blog, I will GIVE you free product!

So check out this awesomeness to help keep those wrinkles at bay.


No comments:

Post a Comment