Monday, February 17, 2014

Spring is coming!

Younique loves to come out with new products! And pretty soon, those products will be HERE!

We have some really nice things coming out but I only want to talk to you about one right now. We currently have 7 amazing brushes available for both eye makeup application and face makeup application! I own all of them and have loved every single one!


They all have so many great uses and are soft to the touch! I had never used brushed for applying makeup before so it was a real change for me when I started but I will never go back to anything else. All of the brushes have a great grip and are so easy to use.



My absolute favorite is the liner/shader brush! (that's the one with brushes one BOTH ENDS) It is great to apply makeup and I love using it to put on my eye liner.











I think my next favorite is the powder puff brush! Is is SOOO soft and is great for applying concealer all over my face!

All our brushes are animal cruelty free and last for a very very long time! I love every single one of them and I am SO excited cause next month we are coming out with a NEW brush! The foundation brush! This brush is great to use with our brand new BB Cream colors! I can not wait to get my hand on it! I will definitely be grabbing one when it becomes available!



Now, March may seem like it'll take FOR.EV.ER to get here but I have some exciting new for you!

I am offering anyone who purchases the current complete brush set a FREE foundation brush! That's right! If you head over to my page and purchase the Complete Brush Set for $99, I will GIVE YOU the foundation brush for FREE when they come out in March! That's right! No need to pay shipping even! I will just send it to you.

I am so excited for this brush and all the new and amazing things we will be offering very soon! But don't fret, I will keep you update on all those new items so you can grab them as soon as possible!

So you can either head to my page or click THIS to go straight to the brushes OR you can click this below to get this deal! No need to message me that you've done so, just order and I will get in contact with you for your brush!


No comments:

Post a Comment